Saturday 25 August 2012

Witch house

I love my grandparents house in Germany. It's a very old house in a small town surrounded by fields and a small forest. In summer I'm always there for a few days and I enjoy the calm atmosphere a lot. It remainds me always of a witch house in the middle of a forest, but this one is very cozy. I photographed for you some details which make this place very special.

Thanks a lot for all your lovely comments from the last post, I'm glad you like the pictures ♥!

3 comments:

  1. das sieht wirklich schön aus, so idyllisch! und die Straßenlaterne ist soo toll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke für dein Süßes Kommentar <3 Ja ich hatte sehr viel spaß beim Segeln *-*
    Dein blog ist auch sehr schön <3
    Liebe Grüße Michelle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die fotos sind toll - schlichte Motive - aber trotzdem total toll♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...