Saturday 4 August 2012

Black&white portraits


Black and white shots are my favourites. I think portraits of people look very nice without colour because you don't know how it looks in real and you can imagine or speculate your own way, and let your imagination play. For example, the flowers in the background of the third shot.. what colour are they? Are they purple? Or blue? Every person has his/her own imagination, and this is ,in my opinion, why black and white pictures are so special. Also I like to take pictures of people, I rather prefer it than taking pictures of objects and landscapes. This three portraits you can see are some of my best friends who are always prepared to pose for me in front of the camera. Hope you like it! ;) xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...