Tuesday 30 April 2013

Menorca, part 1.


Hi peeps :) Today I wanna show you the first part of my Menorca photos! I've been there last week from Tuesday night until Friday for a photography school trip. It was an amazing experience with cool adventures and we have learned so much about light and shadows. If you don't believe me, the photos of the lightpainting were taken in a huge dark cave in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night - and it was raining. We had very bad luck with the weather.. it was raining most of the time. On our second night we went to a very big and old house in Ciutadella where we took these fantasy shots (much more of this session will come soon!!!). Oh and also a video of our trip is coming soon, but first I need the time to edit it.. the last 3 or 4 weeks I only have been traveling from one place to another.. tomorrow I fly to Vienna until Sunday! See you soon and hope you like the first Menorca pictures :) 

And btw, our trip was mentioned in the newspaper of Menorca, you can read it online HERE! (only in Spanish).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...