I should have written this post already some weeks ago, but I suppose it's better late than never, right? Claudia from the blog Where You Found Me nominated me to the award „a very inspiring blogger“, and it's such an honor, thank you so much! It's actually a great reason to continue uploading here knowing that some people like my blog :)
1.To thank and to link back to the blogger that has nominated you.
2.To post the award logo to your blog.
3.To write a post on the nomination saying seven things about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers and notify them about the award.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
- I have a lot of high heels in my closed and I wish I could walk in them.
- I'm a very punctual person, so I hate when someone else is late.
- I could sleep until the afternoon but then I feel bad about waisting my day.
- The first thing I do in the morning after waking up is to check facebook and instagram on my phone.
- I love to travel to new countries and cities but I hate to travel in a plane.
- I'm to lazy to upload new music on my phone, so I'm always listening 30 songs again and again.
- I think sometimes I drink to much coffee.
15 BLOGS I NOMINATE
Have fun! :)