Friday 5 October 2012

New York Times Magazine photography exhibition


Last monday I went to the NY Times Magazine photography exhibition in the 'Palau Robert' in 'Passeig de Gràcia'. I went with some of my classmates because we have to do a little work for school about it, and I loved it. It was very interesting because there were more than 130 photographies from 35 different photographers, and everything related with the publications of the magazine. Also there was a lot of information about the photographers and their point of view. If someone out there is reading this and is in Barcelona just now,  should definitely go to the exhibition, it's very worth it! Some of the photographers are: Annie Leibovitz, Sebastiao Salgado, Ryan McGinley and many many more :) you have time until the 2nd of December to go, the entrance is free! and I'm very sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, that day I only had my phone with me. Have a nice weekend! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...